Notebook Paper Comics Productions Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

Just In Time For Halloween!

So...my first blog posting? Calls for a celebration! Here are the three paintings I debuted at the North East Artist Co-op HAUNTED GALLERY Showing, this past Friday the 10th. The event was coordinated by a Mr. Joseph Dinunzio, local artist to the stars. Carrie Swider, Melissa Williams, Joe Marcossi, Ivan Bright, Barbara Toce and some others (including yours truly) helped organize and decorate one helluva show! Check out http://www.mac650.blogspot.com for more details!

PS: Prints of the following are certainly available (20bucks a pop, 50 for the set!) as well as LIMITED "Drenched in Blood" EDITION prints, with only six(6!) made of each. (25bucks a pop, 60 for the set!)

Contact me at braykfast@gmail.com, I gots Paypal.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us<
"I Totally Ruined Your Evening!" oil pastel and watercolor

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us<
"I Totally Crashed Your Party!" oil pastel and watercolor

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us<
"I Totally Destroyed Your Tree!" oil pastel and watercolor

No comments: